Friday, April 1, 2011

healthy potato chips ... april fool's joke ?


The guy promoting this popchips at Costco. He was saying "Not fried. Not baked. Pressure Cooked. All natural. Very healthy. Very delicious." (well, he convinced me haha) ... Frankly I was pretty skeptical about this "healthy" chips when I first heard of it. However, I was pleasantly surprise at this munchy ! It does have that crispyness like the fried chips, and that non-greasiness like the baked chips ... and definitely still having that authentic BBQ taste ... amazing munch !

Calories Peek: This Jumbo Bag 11oz size has ONLY 1320 calories ... is this an April Fool's joke ?

My beauty excuse: No trans fat. No saturated fat. No cholesterol. No preservatives. ... can't wait to try their other flavors ... yum yum ...


No comments:

Post a Comment