Sunday, April 3, 2011

a different yogurt


It caught my attention when my co-worker told me that he eats cornflakes with this plain lowfat sour yogurt drink, rather than using milk like "normal" people do. Well, he generously offers me a cup to try ... the first impression is that it is SOUR, however, I am actually surprise the after-tasted sweetness and it is actually quite easy to drink ... I am totally hooked !

Calories Peek: One 8oz cup = 110 calories

My beauty excuse: Do you know the difference between Kefir and Yogurt is that Kefir is fermented with yeast and bacteria, and Yogurt is fermented only with bacteria. It seems that because of the yeast-and-bacteria combination, it tends to have more nutritional values than Yogurt. I felt both equally beneficial to female, now you have more healthy munch choices ;)

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment